Personal interior design for your home
Do you want to change your interior, but no clue where to start? Or you want an expert that translates your style and requirements into a nice design?
It is important that you feel at home in your interior and that it matches with who you are. That’s something we know best at Atelier09. Therefore, we are happy to help you with a personal interior plan for your home.
What does a personal interior design entail?
When you choose for a personal interior design at Atelier09, you get more than just advice about your interior. Everything in a personal interior design plan has been designed with your style, comfort and requirements in mind. It is a completely designed plan for your home. Besides interior advice, you get specific tips for furniture, accessories, window covering and lighting in this plan. Everything including sales addresses and within your budget.
With this plan, you have everything you need to know to buy the right products and implement the plan yourself. After this, the only thing left to do is to enjoy your new interior.
Our working method
A personal interior plan always starts with an intake at your home. During the intake we discuss your needs, requirements and, most important, your style. How do you make use of the room? Do you have ideas about colors? Or other wishes that are important to know? This will all be addressed during the intake and is our input for the personal interior plan that we design for you.
After the intake, we start designing, which takes about 4 weeks to finish. We’ll present the design at your home and you’ll receive a hard copy of the plan in A3-size. It couldn’t be easier, you can start with the implementation immediately.
What does a personal interior design cost?
A complete personal interior design including everything mentioned below and a presentation of the design at your location.
(excl. 21% VAT)
This service contains:
- A personal intake at your home
- A moodboard with atmosphere
- A color- and material plan
- A furniture plan
- Advice for lightning
- Advice for window covering
- A scaled floorplan of the room
- Tips and ideas for decoration
- Sales addresses and prices for the products in the design
- Presentation of the plan at you home
- A hard copy of the design in A3-size
* This rate applies to the design of one or two combined spaces (maximum 100 m2). These rate does not include 21% VAT, and include travel expenses within a range of 30 km from Amsterdam. For more than 30 km from Amsterdam we calculate €0,25 per km net of 21% VAT. When the travel distance is more than 1 hour, we calculate €30 per hour extra, net of 21% VAT.